Is your Conservatory too hot in summer and too cold in winter?
Then it’s time to transform it into a comfortable, all year round living space with a Warm Roof.
The Warm Roof system is the biggest revolution to hit the home improvement market in many years.
You can now change your old conservatory roof for a new warm roof and effectively turn your old conservatory into a new extension that can be used all year round.
The complete changeover takes just a few days with very minimal disruption to your household. It not only looks good but it will provide you with substantial energy cost savings.
Here are just a few of the reasons for installing a Warm Roof :
- The incredible lightweight design provides energy cost savings, reduces rain noise and glare.
- Your conservatory is transformed into a comfortable, all year round living space.
- The exceptional thermal qualities the roof offers allows your conservatory to stay warm and cosy during the winter months, but yet manages to keep it comfortable and cool during the summer time.
- The roof is visually pleasant and natural looking.
Additional technical key features include:
- Achieves an incredible thermal U value of 0.18W/m2K
- Roof changeover possible in just a few days
- Choice of roof tile colours and finishes
- Contributes to improved SAP calculations
- Perfect for all sizes and types of conservatory including Edwardian, Victorian, P-shape and Lean-to
- Visually spectacular with sleek trims and capping
- Roof pitches as low as 15 degrees
For more information and expert advice about the Warm Roof system please call us on 01566 773777 email us via firstname.lastname@example.org or drop in and see us at Unit 4B on Pennygillam Way on the Pennygillam Industrial Estate in Launceston.