Weather and Colour Proof
Horizon’s cladding is made and produced from celluar PVC, meaning the cladding has a high level of resistance to weathering and discolouration. Now with the new woodgrain effect it means that you can retain the natural look of real wood, but with half as much maintenance.
The cladding we offer is manufactured to stand the test of time and be extremely durable. The panels are designed to make storing and handling quick and easy, with the weatherboard cladding weighing only 3.15kg per 5 metre board. That means that it is four times lighter than fibre cement board.
Key Features :
- PVC Cladding has a flat appearance with an attractive wood effect finish
- Co-extruded to create a layer of PVC giving it resistance to UV.
- Light to handle, easy to fit with a range of matching accessories for a
- Available in 7 natural and subtle colours
- All colours are guaranteed for a lifespan of 10 years
- The ideal low maintenance solution
Help and Advice
If you need advice on the benefits of cladding and how to put it up please call us on 01566 773777, email us via email@example.com or drop in and see us at Unit 4B on Pennygillam Way on the Pennygillam Industrial Estate in Launceston.