Why install Patio Doors?
1. Slim stepped 86mm outer frame reduces plaster cutback.
2. Internal sliding panels for added security
3. Your choice of White, Gold, Black or Chrome handles
4. Rosewood, Antique Oak, Mahogany or White finishes or foiled on White.
5. Thermally broken threshold system (optional)
6. Lowline gasket co-extruded to sash
7. 28mm Glazing
8. Chamber sash for maximum thermal efficiency and strength
9. Six point locking system plus option shootbolts
10. Concealed fixings (no ugly screw heads)
11. Sash rebate detail and bead
12. Break secure locking option
Key Features of Patio Doors
Attractive slim line appearance
3 Woodgrain finishes plus white and woodgrain and woodgrain on white
Designed for trouble free installation
Excellent weather protection and heat conservation
Reinforced, low maintenance PVC-U frames
Suitable for Conservatories and Porches
Midrail with letter plate available for front entrances
High security: Anti Jacking system, 4 point hooklock
Expert help and advice
For more information and expert advice about patio doors please call us on 01566 773777, email us via firstname.lastname@example.org or drop in and see us at Unit 4B on Pennygillam Way on the Pennygillam Industrial Estate in Launceston.