Why a GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic) Roof?
There are a number of benefits for having a GRP roof including:
- It can be a size to fit your needs
- High gloss finish to fascia & ceiling
- Choice of Colours: white, light oak, mahogany and brazilian brown
- Any BS colour available
- Two colour option if required
- Can accommodate soffit detail
- Fully insulated
- Maintenance free
- Choice of fascia designs
- Ten year guarantee against water ingress
- Any shape including multiple facets can be achieved
- Cut – outs around soil pipes
- Can be fitted with recessed lights
- Size of 4.1m x 3.2m available in one piece
Traditional Flexi Roof Detail
The Traditional porch roof has a simplistic horizontally lined facia pattern that lends itself to being cut down in its depths more readily than our other facias, thus making it ideal where the standard 190mm facia depth causes problems due to height restrictions.
Hanley Flexi Porch Roof
The Hanley flexi porch roof is one of our most versatile products, being available in virtually any size. It can also be used in conjunction with most of our product range to create more complex roof systems, or on its own with faceted fascia.
Expert help and advice
For more information and expert advice about GRP roofs please call us on 01566 773777, email us via firstname.lastname@example.org or drop in and see us at Unit 4B on Pennygillam Way on the Pennygillam Industrial Estate in Launceston.